Q-Me Agility is now offering ONLINE subscription based training via Facebook.
MONTHLY focus is on specific Handling Challenges and related skills.
Perfect for short sequence training with minimum space and for applying individually trained skills into larger sequences.
WEEKLY – you will need a minimum of 5 jumps, 1 tunnel and on occasions weaves and a piece of contact equipment.
MONTHLY – Access to a full set of agility/jumping equipment is ideal but not essential.
ALL subscribers will receive the following benefits:
• Each WEEK you will receive ONE course map – FOUR per month.
• Each set up will have at least TWO sequences with my suggested handling options
• Explanations of the different handling options
• Each MONTH you will receive at least ONE whole course map – Jumping or agility
Suitable for ALL levels.
Sequences will vary from basic revision to keep learned skills polished and fluent TO very challenging – to test and extend your current level of skills.
Keeping dogs confident and motivated is of upmost importance.
• £18 per month (not including VAT)
• Added to a secret FB group where you can see all the maps/videos
• 25% off any Q-Me modules up to a maximum of 2 per year
• Auditors can ask questions about the handling but not post videos
All online training includes support and advice from world class handler Dave Munnings by request.
Train with a renowned international agility handler
- FCI World championships - Bronze medal in 2005 with Billy
- FCI World championships - Silver medal in 2010 with Dobby
- European open championships - Agility gold medal in 2009 with Dobby
- European open championships - Agility gold medal in 2010 with Dobby
- European open championships - Great Britain team coach 2011
- First handler in the world to own and train four large dogs to UK Agility Champion status
Team silver medal EO 2017
Individual Bronze medal AWC 2018
Comprehensive training courses on 6 months subscription
Personal feedback and support from only £50 via Facebook with any course subscription
2 ON 2 OFF CONTACTS
THIS COURSE COMPREHENSIVELY COVERS HOW I TRAIN MY 2 ON 2 OFF CONTACTS RIGHT FROM FOUNDATION THROUGH TO COMPETITION LEVEL ON ALL 3 PIECES OF EQUIPMENT. THERE ARE OVER 60 SHORT VIDEOS TO WATCH ON THIS COURSE.
HANDLING SKILLS G6/7
USING JUST 10 JUMPS AND 1 TUNNEL THIS COURSE SHOWS DETAILED VIDEOS OF DAVE RUNNING HIS DOGS AROUND 24 DIFFERENT SEQUENCES OF 10-20 OBSTACLES. WITH VOICE OVERS AND SLOW MOTION THIS COURSE IS AN EXCELLENT TOOL TO SHOW YOU HOW TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER. COURSE MAPS AND A WRITTEN EXPLANATION COME WITH EVERY SET UP.
A PERFECT COURSE TO TRAIN, RETRAIN OR JUST IMPROVE YOUR WEAVE ENTRIES. BUILD VANUE FOR THE ENTRY POLES WITH SHORT FUN EXERCISES.